IFMA is the premier association for facility management professionals and is dedicated to promoting excellence in the management of facilities. One of the key benefits of IFMA membership is the ability to maintain professional growth.
The suite of credentials and professional qualifications provides opportunities for entry into and advancement in facility management and combined FM training opportunities, offering a full spectrum of professional development for every career stage from new entrants to experienced professionals.
GOALS OF IFMA'S CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS:
- Assure professional excellence
- Establish standards for global professional practice
- Promote the added value of the profession
- Influence the future direction of the profession
TOP 5 REASONS TO GET CERTIFIED!
- Distinguish yourself – in today’s competitive job market, a CFM, FMP, or SFP designation puts you ahead of the competition by demonstrating your commitment to achieving excellence in the profession.
- Invest in your future – earning IFMA’s professional certification is one of the most important career decisions you can make and can positively impact your earnings.
- Demonstrate your leadership and initiative – these designations are a tangible sign of your success, and often lead to mentoring and sharing of your expertise.
- Advance your profession – these certifications demonstrate the level of skill and talent required of the profession
- Enhance your professional network – enjoy opportunities to network and receive special recognition in chapter publications and at chapter events.