FM In The Age Of Artificial Intelligence and Automation
Did You Miss the Webinar and Conversation?
View the .PDF Slide Deck Here
5:00 - 5:30PM Social Conversation
5:30 - 6:30PM
Hear from IFMA Fellow, Dr. Dean T. Kashiwagi
Regarding His Important Message Addressing
the Future of FM
6:30 - 7:00PM Networking
The world is fast-changing. Artificial intelligence, automation, and robotics are infiltrating every sector of the supply chain in our “information world”. Over the next 30 years, the FM white collar jobs are more at risk to be automated than the FM expert associates. There is a movement to increase the value of FM services, by increasing their efficiency and effectiveness.
The workers of the future who will not be automated, are FM professionals and expert associates who can identify and utilize expertise. These are the “FM Professionals and Expert Associates of the Future”. They must adapt to the new age of artificial intelligence, information systems and automation.
- Learn the latest on artificial intelligence and automation trends of the future.
- Learn how to shift from a technical role to a leadership role in a company and become part of the C-suite.
- Learn how to reduce organizational costs by up to 30%, while increasing the value and quality of services received.
- Learn how to use performance information to ensure buy-in at all levels of an organization.
- Learn how to increase impact on your organization, by minimizing the amount of info you need to know
Dean T. Kashiwagi, PhD, PE, IFMA Fellow,
Director, Adjunct Professor, Retired Full Professor
Performance Based Studies Research Group (PBSRG)
Kashiwagi Solution Model, Inc. (KSM)
Dr. Dean Kashiwagi is an innovator and a researcher of “cutting edge technology” in the areas of project management, risk management, procurement, and performance information. Dr. Dean Kashiwagi’s research area is a technology made for the future. It replaces the human cognitive process (thinking and decision making) of project/facility/supply chain managers with a simple structure of alignment rules. The BVA allows project/facility/supply chain managers to increase their responsibilities and create value, while reducing their workload and cost.
Read Dr. Dean Kashiwagi's Full Bio Here
Presenter will be providing an e-book giveaway to one lucky attendee
Registration login information will be sent separately, prior to the event.
Chapter Annual Sponsors